She is here to make it easier to keep track of all your HR related documents. Grace will always make sure you have the most up-to-date documents right at your fingertips!
How does it work?
- Once you have paid your set up fee and annual subscription, we will set up your organisation’s individual site.
- We will then upload all your documents and assign usernames and passwords for up to 5 people in your organisation.
- The whole process should take about 1 week to complete.
- We will then keep your site regularly updated with relevant document and policy changes.
How will it help your business? What does it do?
- Each organisation will have their own site, which can only be accessed by the people you choose. Furthermore, you can restrict user access in-line with their level of authority. This site will contain all your relevant and up-to-date HR documentation.
- It allows you to access this information 24/7 – you will always have to most compliant policies and procedures readily available.
- Some subscribers can have signed copies of documents (such as contracts) electronically filed. These can be easily accessed by both your organisation and Gravitate HR. – See subscription levels for more information.
- It allows for easier communication between you and Gravitate HR, saving you time.
- It is more secure than e-mail or post – it allows a further level of confidentiality to your documents.
What about security?
- SSL Certificate: the padlock symbol beside the address on your web browser indicates the use of an SSL Certificate. This is that same type of security used in internet banking. It creates a direct and secure line between our server and your computer.
- Dedicated Security Hardware: this acts as a gatekeeper, and it performs a number of checks each time you log in. This will prevent people from fraudulently using your site.
- Password Policy: you will have to create complex passwords, and these will have to be changed every 90 days, ensuring a high level of protection.
- Backup: your date will be backed up both on- and off-site every 24 hours.
- Physical Security: our server is locked on our premises. The only way to access it is through a locked door.
- To find out more, please read our Security Policy.
What It Gives You
- See your most up-to-date policies and procedures online
- Access to all your templates online, such as contracts, offer letters, return to work forms, job descriptions and holiday request forms.
- Access to your Handbook
- Access to all aspects of your Gravitate HR Account
- Each employee can get a folder in the Your Employees section, housing copies of specific documentation including contracts, offer letters, job descriptions, changes to terms and conditions, training and restrictive covenants. This gives you digital copies of the signed documents. This way, you have clear proof that the employee has agreed to these items. However, you will have to scan these items yourself, and send them to our administrator in PDF format. Signed copies can be uploaded therefore creating a computer backup for all your paper documents.
- Other information can be stored in the portal at your discretion.