An in-depth understanding of HR is vital, of course. But it’s our in-depth understanding of our clients that makes us what we are: experts in our field.
Every step made simple
From start-ups to blue-chips, we’re here to help organisations of every shape, size and sector. Our expertise covers the full spectrum of HR activities and we’ve built a track record that few can rival.We look forward to leading the market in HR consultancy, but we’ll never be a large, faceless organisation. In fact, we pride ourselves on taking a more personal approach than many of our competitors. By making a real effort to get to know our clients’ aims, approach and culture, we can shape our approach to match. So while we offer a comprehensive range of services, it’s not a menu. We don’t tick boxes or deliver off-the-shelf solutions. Put simply, we meet needs.
The result is something beyond the usual client-supplier dynamic. When we say we want to be your HR partner, we really mean it. Whether it’s a major project, a little advice or an ongoing programme of complete HR support, we’re here to be an active part of your success.
For every contract and policy, every appointment and appraisal, every disciplinary case or development programme, we’ll be there to help. Whatever you need, we’ll make every step simple.
Vision, Mission & Values
To be the preferred partner and market leader for outsourced HR professional services based in Scotland.
To be at the leading edge of HR management practice embracing positive change, creativity and competence and to encourage others to follow in our footsteps delivering pragmatic people based solutions and positive work place cultures.
- Honesty – to be honest to ourselves and to our clients means that we can be true to ourselves; not to hide anything and be confident in what we do and what we say.
- Integrity – to work to high professional standards and personal values
- Encouragement – supporting each other, our clients and our friends through thick and thin to be positive and professional.
- Respect – treating others with respect and courtesy because that is the way that we want to be treated, especially as we can be involved in sensitive and potentially confrontational circumstances.
- Excellence – to be the very best and to strive for excellence all the time
- Ambition – to ensure we are continually progressing and challenging ourselves to achieve our goals.
To work with our partners to create positive, effective and safe work place environments in which people are respected and treated fairly, and contributes to greater personal and organisational achievement and reward.